Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I'm Haley

Default I'm Haley

Delete thread
    Last edited by I'm Haley; 01-08-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Default Re: I'm Haley

Welcome to the site I'm Amanda(obviously :P) Hopefully you are doing better now then you were before, not eating isn't good, and panic attacks are very scary

Welcome Haley, Ive only been on this site for a few months, but registered a while ago. It is a good place to come to and talk especially if you get anxious.

[QUOTE=I'm Haley;450489]I'm Haley. I'm new to this site. As well as Emetophobia I'm OCD (mild) and was a member of Stuck in a doorway but got banned for dropping lag bombs....which I swear I won't do on this site X) Whenever I read people's forms on the ocd site i'd never spike or anything but reading these forms just makes me dizzy. I've had emetophobia since I was at least four or five. Idk why -_- but I use to be a huge problem. I would have panic attacks almost every night, and at one point I was afraid that anything I ate would upset my stomach so I gave up eating all together! I was hospitalized for a weak and they tube fed me until I started eating again. My phobias gotten much better with age and most of the time it's like I don't even have it. But now, it's like the idea of having the stomach flu is worse than actually vomiting. At least then I have more control.