Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Oh, thanks Yahoo. Needed that.

Go to check my email and on the top searches list, what's number one? "V* virus" Like, really? Ugh. I have been doing so well, too and reading that just scared the hell out of me. Now I feel like I'm going to be biting my nails and obsessing about that headline for the next few months.
    Last edited by KelleighNicole; 01-25-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Kelleigh Nicole
    24 - F - MA - Mommy to Kallie & Damyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Oh, thanks Yahoo. Needed that.

We are getting to a stage where Stomach viruses are slowly decreasing in the rate of infection, yet the press still can't let it go. Youll probably see another one soon, about how bad the flu is. The press are not happy until they have paniced everyone in existence. Try to stay calm, wash your hands before you eat etc and youll be fine.

I do not think this is new info for the site. I think the only new info is the name of the virus. It has been out for a while. Keep doing what you are doing. Relax, breathe, live your life.

Kick emets a....

24 hour news cycle... they have to fill each with something and apparently noro is their go-to story. Annoying. It freaks me out too but all I can do is just what I have been doing... good hygiene, caution when eating at restaurants, trying to stay healthy and keep my immune system up, etc. I can't worry about all of these new hybrids of noro or whatever they are reporting... my hair can't take all of the pulling it will receive if I do read too many articles, lol.
    "This is impossible."
    "Only if you believe it is."

"I stood yesterday. I can stand today."