Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

when people didnt get sick!!!! My son was sick earlier this week. So far neither one of my daughters have gotten in yet. Although Im still worried about that because my youngest drank after my son yesterday evening. However, I was just up at my in-laws and my ma in law was talking about one of my nieces not feeling good. She had picked her up from daycare. She said she looked pale (which, the heat could do that) and that she said her stomach hurt. My ma in law asked her if her throat hurt too and she said yes. I dont think she is running any fever, but I havent talked to her mother to find out for sure. This little girl gets strep alot, so I am hoping its just that again. Not that I want her to be sick, but my daughters have been around her and all I need is another sv in my house. I hate this!!!! I hate having this worry!!!! The worker at the daycare said she has been fine all day and hasnt complained to any of them about feeling bad, and that she didnt start acting sullen until one of the other little girls out there broke her necklace.

I thought that too but then I have just been told that there is a sv doing the rounds at my kids nursery. Trouble is that my kids seem to go from being fine to being sick in minutes!

I think that a lot of the trouble in the summer is issues with food and food prep rather than sv so not so likely to be catching if that is any comfort. There has just been a lot of publicity here about food prep and bugs.

I agree that a lot of times in the summer illness has a lot to do with food and heat. I am glad your son is feeling better and that no one else has gotten sick this far. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I am sure things will be okay.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Someone else has it now, but its my hubby. I made another post about this. I havent heard anything else about my niece, her momma took her to the ER because she started running a high fever.

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!