Hi guys,

So I just saw this mentioned on another thread and wanted to get some opinions. I've pondered for the past 6 months or so about whether or not I could have some mild (if that's possible) PTSD symptoms regarding the first time I *v'd two years ago. It was the first time I ever had in my whole life, and it was scarring for several reasons although I won't get into those (graphic.) When I start getting really panicky, it's like I'm right back in that moment. I can see/feel/hear everything and it's just horrendous. I remember everything I was wearing, how I was laying bed, the exact time on the clock. Every time I start to feel the slightest hint of nausea, which we all know is frequent with emet, I'm just transported back to those hours and I can't escape. It exacerbates my panic tremendously, because I'm convinced that history is going to repeat itself identically. I won't go near the pajamas I was wearing, and I sometimes have sudden flashbacks when I walk into the bathroom or down the hallway in my house.
I know that clearly most people who have PTSD have suffered from real, severe trauma, but since I have always been extremely anxious/prone to panic since I was a young child, I'm wondering if my mind could consider that event traumatic enough.
I've never been evaluated by a psychiatrist regarding my emet, but I'd like to at some point. If anyone has any input on this, I'd really appreciate it. Also, I certainly hope I haven't offended anyone by bringing this up. I'm not trying to reduce the significance of PTSD by saying I could have symptoms from something as "ordinary" as *ving...I'm just genuinely curious what other people think.