Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Funny story.

Default Funny story.

I was just giving my cat her pill for her allergies. She is VERY difficult when it comes to taking her pills. Today was no exception. I pinned her down, opened her mouth, and shoved the pill down her throat. Thought I had it, buuuut (highlight to read if you're sensitive to animal v*...)

She hopped off the counter and started making horrible retching noises. Now, I'm not scared of animal v*, but this was DISGUSTING. She v* what looked like poop everywhere!

It didn't make me anxious, but it kind of freaked me out, and the next thing I'm doing is spinning in a circle, covering my ears, screaming, AHHH, AHHH, NO, NO, NO, NO! All while my girlfriend is standing there laughing hysterically at me. Thankfully she cleaned up the v*.

Thought I would share my lol moment.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Funny story.

Uh, that might be a problem if she v* that kind of stuff. I'd be worried, maybe she has another issue? Normally cats v* undigested food or clear liquid, not...that stuff. Usually it means she has an intestinal blockage. Besides, one tip: coat the pill in margarine so it'll slide down the throat instead of sticking there. And there's also a technique to hold the jaw so that it'll stay open properly and you just have to "throw" it in without having to shove it in (which can hurt her).

If it one that can be cut in half? I found it easier to give my cat lysine that way.

My cat had a blockage one day. She was a kitten and kept v... I had to take her to get an enema. She had eaten lets say... a cotton type thing with a string. Blushing now.

What did the cat do while you were dancing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I used to have a cat, & thankfully I never had to give him any tablets, because he would have bitten my fingers off!