Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! I'm so panicked!

I have been emetaphobic as long as I can remember. I always sit back at read and watch this forum although I have been a member for many years. Here's my dilemma. My step daughter came over Saturday around 3PM she spent the night and didn't leave until 8pm Sunday night. Her mom called today around 2pm saying that the school called an she has been v* & d* all day!! The bad part is we all had contact with her. My 3 children 8,2, & 1 all was playing all day long with her. She never showed symptoms here but wasn't very hungry. I know with noro, your not contagious unless showing symptoms so now I'm panicking because it could have been any of the others SVs. She's 6. I'm so scared tonight and will be probably until Thursday night IF we make it that long. I can't stand this fear controlling me. My husband doesn't understand no one does. I take klonopin for my attacks and have a script For phenergan that I take regularly. What do you think the chances are of the kids or I or my husband (whom kissed her in her mouth) catching it?? I'm so very very scared nothing is helping. Every noise I hear from upstairs I think it could be the time. I can't take this! I have thoughts of leaving my loving family and children to be alone in this fear. I just need some freedom from this or I'm gonna go crazy!!!! Please help me

Default Re: Help! I'm so panicked!

Oh no ! is everyone asleep?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I think you will be fine. Since she did not v or d in your home, she did not leave any particles behind. The next time you see her, she'll be completely well again. Poor kid.

Ohhh I hope so. Thanks for reassurance even though my mind won't stop! So far I think all is ok (hope that doesn't jinx me) another 24-48 until I feel a little less panicked though.

So I'm trying to go to bed its 1:35am here. We are getting bad storms which I love...but now my stomach is soo off. I'm so scared I've caught it. Trying to fight the n* any way possible. Oh how I hope it's just my anxiety!!!!