I woke up early to do school work (it's 4:00 am) and I used the bathroom (had been sleeping with earplugs since 21:00) when I woke up and just about now my roommate just stomped/ran through the apartment, grabbed something in the dining room or kitchen and ran back into the bathroom and I heard the toilet lid before blocking my ears. I kept my ears blocked long enough so that when I "checked" if it was safe the fan was closed in the bathroom so I guess she went back to her room and I have no clue if she v* just once or if she washed her hands or whatever. Now I'm worried sick cause I used the bathroom first so I have no clue if she had other vomiting episodes before that, and I touched the toilet flush and faucet and the door handle before making tea (didn't drink it yet) and touched a whole bunch of stuff in my room including my computer, can't recall if I touched my face or no, and now I'm just scared half to death that whatever she has, she's been sick before when I was asleep (and she doesn't disinfect when she's sick) so the whole bathroom would have been contaminated when I went earlier and I contaminated everything I touched in my room (including my stash of tea). I'm so afraid of catching what she has, and I'm afraid cause I don't want to hear her v* again I'm shaking and scared and I just want to wash my hands but I can't cause there's no safe place to do so and I'm afraid to go out of my room now. It's a tiny apartment and I just can't avoid it this time, I can't run back home to be safe. I almost just want to get a hotel room for the rest of the week and now I'm gonna have to throw out the food I bought yesterday cause I can't bring myself to eat anything at all in the apartment cause it's going to be completely contaminated and I don't have time to disinfect the whole place with the school work... All I have is cereal in my room but now since I touched the toilet flush earlier I can't even trust my room to be safe and my hands feel so freaking dirty right now I couldn't touch anything I would eat anyway. I was doing well lately, why does THIS happen?!?! I can't live here anymore.