Hi guys...I'm new here

I've been following these boards for quite a while. I never knew there was an official name for the phobia we all share here (I never even realised that other people were as afraid of V'ing as I am).

I'm going on a couple of cruises this year and whilst I am really looking forward to them....there is one thing that I'm trying to put to the back of my mind. Yep, you guessed it - Norovirus.

I purposely picked the 2 cruises that have itineraries outside of the typical Norovirus season (1st cruise is to Norway in mid-May and 2nd is a 7 night Mediterreanian cruise from Barcalona on 22nd September).....I found all there news before Xmas about the Norovirus on P&O's Oriana horrendous!!

Anyway whilst looking on the Cruise Critic forums, someone posted about Noro etc and mentioed a product that apparently kills Norovirus.....I was thinking about using this in conjunction with my usual hand washing (which is very thorough -I hum the "Happy Birthday" song to myself twice to make sure I wash them long enough!)

Anyway, I do a google search for 'Germstar Noro' (I can't put a link up as this is my first post)....what do you guys think? Legit?