Hi Guys

I am new to this site and possibly some of you are in a much better place than I am. I have just learned about this site from scouring the CDC and NIH sites. Just reading about *V and *D make me sweat and shake! I am 51 years old and I am just now seeing that this is a true phobia.

This time of year and with the Noro running rampant (a couple people in my fitness center had/have it) and I simply cannot stop freaking out. My hands shake even thinking about it, and I refuse to eat out anymore and its gotten to the point that I barely let my husband cook. I should say that the last time I got *v sick, I ended up at the hospital because I had a seizure from dehydration, they wanted to keep me there because my intestines were full of blood from being so sick. I ended up coming home after hours, but continued being so sick.

I used to be mildly paranoid - but this is full blown. I can't even watch a tv show if someone is sick. I don't know what's going on but I am so freaked out with this new noro - I am now cleaning my entire house with bleach. I only touch my face with a paper towel and its never, ever near my eyes, nose or mouth.

Please tell me someone else is this bad?