Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default home remedies to calm an upset stomach?

I dont have pepto bismol, tums, or any other stomach calming medicines, no anti emetics, no grape juice, but i do have grapes. Idk what to do! oh and i have like black tea packets. does that help?

Default Re: home remedies to calm an upset stomach?

A couple of crackers and some sprite, or 7Up soda drinks usually help. Sucking on hard candies can help.. Or eating ice! I hope u feel better soon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you have baking soda? It tastes terrible, but it is a home remedy for stomach upset. http://www.ehow.com/how_5233960_cure...al-remedy.html

Wrist acupressure: http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Nausea-With-Acupressure

Smelling lemons, eating peppermints or ginger candy, ginger tea, heating pad.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Sipping on tea usually works for me, so give it a go and try it with your black tea! Also sipping water, drinking carbonated soda and sucking on mints can help as well. Sometimes just curling into a fetal position on the couch and watching a movie is a good way to go. It gets your mind off of it and the position helps relieve the discomfort. Hope your tummy feels better!

crackers and frozen apple juice. i live off this.

I was going to post what Grace did... My stomach was very upset last night, and I put 1/2 tsp baking soda in 4-6 oz of cold water and drank up. It's supposed to be good for reflux, etc. My baking soda box says it on the outside.