I went to the doctor yesterday and got a prescription to Lexapro. Anyone on that? Haven't taken a pill yet, was going to tonight. Now I don't feel like taking anything. I have a line up of probiotics here too, but still not feeling like swallowing anything. Does Lexapro need to build up in your system to be effective or will taking one tonight help? Should I wait in case there are side effects I can't handle right now?

My younger son came home saying his tummy felt hot but that it felt that way all day, even before school. Seemed fine, snacked, didn't eat much dinner. V* about an hour ago and is resting now. He has V* several times so I am sure it is a sv*.

My older son is borderline emet, anything I can do to help stop this progression? I am keeping both boys home tomorrow because it will be easier for me.

I have a baby now too, just stopped BFing recently, which is why I asked for anxiety medicine. I am really hoping she will sleep through the night tonight and that she doesn't get s*, or the rest of us.

Hubby is awesome but really needs to work tomorrow, so I will be on my own, unless he catches it.

And I am starting to shake. I hate the anxiety symptoms just as much as the sv* sometimes!