Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help.

Default Help.

I just got really nauseous and starting gagging. I gagged five times. I'm freaking out. I don't want it to happen. I took 150 mg of Dramamine because I lost my Zofran. Will it work? I'm so scared.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Help.

Try to remain calm. Sadly, being anxious won't help anything. It could of just been one of those random waves that don't mean anything, it could mean anxiety(which is my best guess). Take deep breaths, lay down, distract yourself with some tv or a good book. If you don't focus on it, hopefully the n will go away Feel better!

I know a fair amount of people gag from anxiety when it's severe. I think distracting yourself will be good for you, if it is anxiety distractions are the cure You are fine. Just keep telling yourself that. If you have any mint or ginger try sucking on that, I find that helps me when I'm anxious How are you doing now?

Hii, thanks for the replies, guys. I ended up being fine, I just conked out hard from the Dramamine.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.