so I have been up all night once again. Its now 5:20am pst, and I wasn't feeling panicky until I started looking up norovirus. I didn't even panic looking up noro. Around 4 am I went to bed to try to get some sleep before my 9:00am class, managed about 10 minutes of sleep, and then woke up and found myself completely and totally triggered. We're talking anxiety levels at 9 or 10. Felt n*, my stomach felt flighty. I jumped out of bed, went into the living room and immediately started pacing, and just in general started acting crazy. Took my temperature like 4 times. It went from 97.0 to 97.6 within 15 minutes, and I freaked out some more. I went to the bathroom and no d*, in fact (and I know this is tmi) I was a bit constipated, like I couldn't fully push anything out. God what a ridiculous thing to be doing at 5 am. Sitting here, obsessively checking my temp, rocking back and forth, shaking, on the verge of tears. Literally pulling out my hair out of fear, trying not to wake up my fiancee. Jesus Christ I need help. I am thinking that I need some sort of medication, but I fear side effects, like every other emetophobe on the damn planet.

Oh, did I mention the dizziness? Yeah, not helping. I hope this is just a panic attack and not the dreaded noro. I don't think I could handle v* once, let alone all day. This is so ridiculous.