Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Stomach ache/upset and loose stools.

I'm scared that it's the start of a SV*, as it came on so suddenly. I also feel nauseous but it isn't as bad as it was last night. Today, I started with really loose stools although it was not (sorry if TMI) watery. Gas also feels super hot for some reason and I have the chills..... Has anyone else had this? Also, do you think this is the start of a SV*?
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

Default Re: Stomach ache/upset and loose stools.

I had something similar to that back in November. Not sure if it is the same thing. I went to the emergency room and was given Zofran and IV fluid. They said it was colitis (inflammation of the colon). I never V*, but I also fight it like its death or something equally as bad. I hope you feel better! Try some Gas X.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I'm back to the doctors very shortly so I'll explain it then. Usually, it only lasts for like, a day or two though for some reason. I'm feeling better now but I still feel a little 'off'. I'm drinking plenty of water at the moment as well.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

How're you feeling now? I think if it was SV* you would have done it by now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think im just getting over something similar, some of the N* could be caused by panicking, that happens to me quite often. Hope youre feeling better now