Already posted on another forum here but it doesn't seem to be getting much support. My son was V on Wednesday night, and thought we were in the clear. My other son is feeling bad tonight and I expect he will be V before morning. Can't stop shaking. I found an old bottle of Xanax, might try half a pill to see if it helps. Hopefully my hubby will help him as necessary tonight, if I am too wiped out from the medicine. I haven't eaten much since Wednesday night, most certainly not the tacos I made at the request of S son. Which is when I knew something was up, he didn't finish his favorite meal. I really want this to clear my house, I have a baby crawling around and trying to keep it out of one room for her sake at least. Hubby hasn't been feeling well all day either, but still eating OK, he says it is sinus. I just feel like my whole life is on hold and waiting. My baby will be 1 and having a party for her on Valentine's day, I want to have some time and ambition to plan for this. And I am pretty sure I am dehydrated, I am having trouble making myself drink anything.