Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default How long are people contagious?

Generally how long are people with noro contagious? Also, how long can noro live on surfaces? I've been with my friend who had it about a week and a half ago all day and was in her car so I kinda feel nervous about it. I haven't really touched my face as far as I can remember

Default Re: How long are people contagious?

The general consensus seems to be that people are the most contagious for 72 hours after symptoms stop. I think you are good
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: How long are people contagious?

72 hours for surfaces but the virus sheds for two weeks in the stool. Which is why it's such to contain in hospital outbreaks!
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.