Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Real nausea.

Default Real nausea.

I'm pretty good at telling the difference between real nausea and anxiety nausea, and I have real nausea right now. I've taken two Dramamine (50 mg total) and three Zofran (12 mg total) and some Nux Vomica pellets. Is this sufficient enough to prevent v*?
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Real nausea.

Anyone on? I took another Zofran and drank some Emetrol. Also took two ginger pills and two activated charcoal. Really don't feel good.

That is more anti-emetics you need. Also, you don't want to take activated charcoal with anti-emetics because the charcoal can absorb them. Please come to the chat room if you want to talk http://www.emetophobia.org/forumdisp...etophobia-Chat!
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ahhh, I regret taking them now. I'm about to try to sleep but I'm going to take more Emetrol, Zofran, and Nux Vomica before I do.

Don't take any more Zofran. Emetrol is just sugar syrup. And nux vomica won't make any difference. The Dramamine you took should help you sleep nicely. Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Did you take those probiotics you left out? Feel better soon.

Oh girl. That is WAY too much Zofran! Probably so much it didnt help your situation. Zofran in excess can cause constipation and bad headaches. How are you feeling now?