Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I feel like shit :(

and I am unable to rationalize even though I am fairly certain what has knocked me on my ass once again. My period is right around the corner and I feel severely nauseated, am experiencing diarrhea and feel very warm to the touch and I have the chills. I think I might have a virus. I am not sure. I was able to eat today, but it's not sitting well. I have been sleeping a lot as well. I haven't posted on here in forever. Doesn't feel very good to have to resort to this after all this time, but I really just feel like shit and would love someone to talk to. I have urge to have d again help
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Default Re: I feel like shit :(

I get the EXACT same way! Every friggin month! And every month I end up thinking I'm sick! I usually get a sore throat too The only thing that really helps me is taking a warm bath and spraying my face with water. And of course gum. The beauty of being a girl, ehh? I hope you feel better! *hugs*

Default Re: I feel like shit :(

Yep, same here. It sucks coz every month without fail, there are the symptoms and anxiety and panic attacks coz i think it's a sv. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Here for you x