Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Very sore stomach- what could this be?

Hi everyone,

I often feel a little nauseous but I rarely have stomach aches. Just now I have a severe stabbing stomach pain- this happened last year so I imagine it's not a sv but I have muscle pains in my back, chest and stomach area. I also had fast moving b.m. but not d*.

I took some domperidone (anti-emet) just now and 4 antacid tablets because it was burning like acid but I'm not sure what's going on. The first thing I noticed was chest pain that felt like it could be a heart problem but I pressed the outside of the area and it hurt which indicates a muscle pain instead.

Do you think this might be a sv? What does it sound like?

xx

Default Re: Very sore stomach- what could this be?

No. Definitely not a SV*. I get this problem pretty frequently myself and it's never turned out to be a SV*. You will be fine, I promise you.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

You probably just have gas! I'm sure you will be fine! I get this quite often and it has never been the S*V

Thanks guys, I stretched a bit and went for a walk and feel better now. I think it's some sort of muscle thing but it hurts a very lot when it happens! Hope you're both okay