Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Sorry for the second post tonight, but I'm really worried.

I've been nauseous for the last three hours. I'm at work and I've been smelling lemons and eating Tums because that is the only thing I have. I am seriously nauseous. I'm also dizzy, very out of it, seeing spots and slurring my speech. I'm worried. My pupils were also huge earlier. I keep feeling like I have to d* but when I go I'm c*. If I were sick would I have gotten sick by now? What is wrong with me? I'm trying to leave early because I left my Zofran at home and I desperately need it.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Default Re: Sorry for the second post tonight, but I'm really worried.

I'm not sure what's wrong. However, constipation can really mess with the system and make you feel entirely miserable. Feel better soon.

I have an all over pain on my stomach now too. I was able to get some Dramamine. If I'm able to drink water is that a good sign?

I do think if you had a sv* that you probably would have v* or had to use the bathroom or else. I dunno. People are different. When you have a sv* do you normally get symptoms like that? The slurred speech and dizziness? That sounds way different to me. If it is not stopping I would go to the ER. It could be something much worse. Not trying to scare you though!

Yeah, I think I will go if I don't feel better soon. I just got home, told my boss I HAD to leave, I was in tears. I just took some Zofran, Dramamine, ginger pills, and about to chew some ginger gum. I hope this all works.

How are you feeling today?

I'm better today! I hope it doesn't come back for a fourth night tonight! Thanks so much for checking back.

Well, it's good to see that you're doing better today.

Constipation can really screw up your system badly and plague you with various things - nausea, extreme stomach pains - but with your other symptoms I don't think it's just that.
    Let me ask you this first: have you ever felt symptoms of diseases/strokes/heart attacks before but they passed and you realized that they were nothing?

I'm a heavy hypochondriac and everything you described happens to me almost everyday; though only one time it got so bad that my speech started to slur and I couldn't speak at all without stuttering heavily...but, after that experience, and after every other one, I'm perfectly fine and know that everything happening was just merely in my head. I've noticed a lot of emets were subconscious hypochondriacs, as when we all hear there's a stomach flu going around we often start feeling symptoms despite being perfectly fine, so it could be a possibility. But, if it starts to get worse of course you might want to ask someone who's better with physical ailments over what it could be.

This sounds constipatory.. I am on accutane and have ibs so I am frequently constipated and I get these symptoms