I've been feeling nauseous all day today and all day yesterday AGAIN. It's really bad, and sometimes I feel like heaving. Thing is, I can eat just fine? I'm really confused... Could this just be my GERD playing up or something? Because I am getting bad 'reflux' again although I've taken my Omeprazole 40mg.. It's definitely some type of nausea because sometimes I feel as if I will be s*, I feel extremely weird for a few seconds and feel like I'm going to heave. Nothing happens and I'm actually surprised.

It just came on for no reason yesterday. I wasn't even anxious or anything... I'm really starting to think it isn't 'anxiety' but something else. I'm seeing a doctor and I've got to go back on Thursday but they're also confused with what's wrong with me.

I've been crying most of the day today and yesterday because I'm fed up with it. I just want to go through days feeling 'fine' like I was a few weeks ago..

I really miss the days when I was like, 7 - 11 years old when I was anxiety and nausea free. I only felt nauseous when I had a cold or something.

I guess the point of this topic is to ask for reassurance that I will be ok. Because to be honest, I'm really considering giving up... I'm depressed enough as it is.