Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Oh goodness, can somebody please help me out here?

Hey. Wow. Haven't used this site in three years, I've had ups and downs but I've been able to sort through everything well enough to not need it.

I'm in high school now and the flu is going around, as always. I've tried to be really careful, but it's impossible to avoid sick people; a few days ago a girl was violently coughing all over my hair. Yeah...not much fun.
    Still, I take care to always wash my hands before I eat, use hand sanitizer, and all that jazz. Anyways. Tonight, I felt like I had to use the bathroom, but nothing happened so I took a shower. I get out of the shower and I suddenly have this intense abdominal cramp all over. It was like heartburn but all over my body. It then turned into a strong gas pain, I used the bathroom, no d* or anything, and I came back. The pains are still there in waves. I'm really freaking out right now, I might sound calm over text but I'm sitting here bawling. I can't handle this. I really can't. I'm praying and wishing on every star that I'm not sick -- I haven't had any symptoms, but my last bout of sv* which was over three years ago started pretty suddenly too. I really kind of want to crawl up and die. Can someone help me at least calm down and explore my options as to what it might be? I can handle d*, but if it comes to v*, I will fight for my life before I go down.
    I don't care what people say;
    The rush is worth the price I pay
    I get so high when you're with me
    But crash and crave you when you leave

Default Re: Oh goodness, can somebody please help me out here?

Are you feeling n? Did you poo and was it normal? Lol tmi question, I know. But if you did, and had no d I really wouldn't think its a bug. Would sound more like a bad air bubble trapped type situation. I've had them do bad I couldn't move. I hope you're feeling better by now!

It sounds like either horrible trapped gas or something you should go to the ER and have checked, if you're in a lot of pain.
    Keep my heart light, maintain internal heights.

Jadeshine is right. I hope you're feeling better now.

Thanks guys. It turned into mild d* and I took some Imodium which made it possible for me to go to sleep.
    I think the problem was that I had eaten a good amount of junk food earlier. However, this morning, the right side of my abdomen is feeling really hard where the left side feels normal. I have no idea what that is and I'm kind of worried.

Could be a reproductive organ issue or a kidney infection. Does it burn when you pee?

This sounds like a classic IBS flare to me.
    When I get one, I get a huge hard lump in my right side, between where my ribs end and above my hip bone. Yes, tons of junk food, especially if you haven't had much junk lately, can trigger one.
    I think once you get things moving normal, you should feel just fine!
    Take care
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Quote Originally Posted by jparsons93 View Post
    Could be a reproductive organ issue or a kidney infection. Does it burn when you pee?
    That sounds pretty terrifying, and nope, feels fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore10 View Post
    This sounds like a classic IBS flare to me.
    When I get one, I get a huge hard lump in my right side, between where my ribs end and above my hip bone. Yes, tons of junk food, especially if you haven't had much junk lately, can trigger one.
    I think once you get things moving normal, you should feel just fine!
    Take care
    Hm, weird! I'll be seeing a doctor soon so I guess I can ask. My main concern of now is just not getting sick. And yeah, I've been cutting down on junk lately and stupid me had more than I'm accustomed to, which still wasn't much, but I guess I couldn't handle it. Thanks~ <3