Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I haven't been feeling well today, then I was on my way home (in my husband's car) and got pulled over for his plates being expired. I can't believe he didn't go renew his plates! We never got the notice in the mail, so we both forgot about it, but now I have a ticket. And, to top it off, he didn't put the new insurance card in the car either so I got another one for no proof of insurance. THis really sucks! I've been so upset about it, my stomach is killing me. It didn't fell well before, but now it's really bad. I feel like I am going to have d*, and I really hope it goes away soon. I have been wondering if I've been getting sick all day, but I hope it is just stress. Anyone know any good ways to relax? Anyone know what the fine is for expired plates? Ahh!!!!!!

Hi! I'm here for awhile if you have any instant message programs, I'd love to talk with you! What I did for expired plates was got them renewed and them took the ticket to court. The judge let it go since I had gotten them. Kind of a pain, but I was too cheap to pay the ticket! Good luck and let me know if you want to chat. I have AIM, Yahoo and MSN!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I would love to chat, but I am still trying to get ready for my trip. I just had to vent a little. I am hoping it will help relieve some of my stress and help my stomach. I hope they let me go if we get new plates! I'm sure they will throw the insurance one out since I can prove we have it, but I am worried about the plates. I don't have an option to just pay a fine - I HAVE to go to court (which is pretty far away I might add!) to prove the insurance. Somehow I doubt I will get off that easy, but hopefully I will! Thanks for your reassurance. It makes me feel better. I have always been a goody-goody and I hate getting in trouble. This won't affect insurance rates will it?

I am just like you! I got my first speeding ticket a few months ago and I cried for hours! I hated being "in trouble"!! I honestly think if you can prove you have insurance and your plates (be sure to tell them you did not receive the notice in the mail, that's what I did) that they will let you completely off the hook. And, I am sure it won't affect your insurance rates. Good luck, let me know how it goes! When is the court date?

Have a great trip....where are you going?

And, if you ever do have time to chat, all my screen names are on the screen name thread!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I really hope I get off. Especially since it wasn't even my car! The court date is September 23, so we will see! I am going to Disneyland - actually I need to get up in about 6 hours, so I should really try to get some sleep. I am so wound up about this ticket thing! It's not like I was even doing anything wrong. I just can't relax. Hopefully it won't ruin my trip. I kind of wish the court date was sooner so I could just get it over with. I guesswe will be going to the DMV first thing Wednesday morning when we get back!