Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Need some sense!

So Friday night I went out on a dinner date with a group of people. A cute girl and I were talking the whole night. We shared some food and then she tells me she had noro 9 days prior! It's Monday night now and I have so much anxiety and a very mild fever! Anyone think its noro?!

Default Re: Need some sense!

I think it's just anxiety. Noro does not pass through saliva. You might get a cold that way, but not noro. You can only get noro from ingesting actual v or d particles. Assuming she practices normal hygiene, I'm sure she didn't share anything unwanted with you. Besides, the longest incubation period for noro is 72 hours. You would have been sick long before now if you were going to get sick.

Default Re: Need some sense!

9 days is a very long time I wouldn't worry. I know it's easier said than done and your mind can tske over all rationality. But I promise yph youvwill not catch noro from this cute girl haha. Just look at it this wsy: now she's had it shes going to be immune for a while get in there lad!