Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Somebody help me immediately please! I'm about to die! Please reply quickl

Please help me! I was on the urge of vomiting a few minutes ago. I have no mroe acid pills and that is what caused this sudden flare of nausea. I almost vomited. I'm so afraid. Everytime I get like this, suicide becomes an option and I don't want to do it. Please help. I am taking Phenergan. Allot of it. I have crushed 5 in all, first put two under my tongue. Then about 3 minutes later, I put 3 under my tongue. Then I placed 2 whole ones under my tounge. I have 1 more crushed and 3 ready to crush. What do I do? I'm afraid to swallow the pills. I'm freaking out badly!

Default Re: Somebody help me immediately please! I'm about to die! Please reply quickl

Take deep breaths. In through your nose and out through your mouth. Count 4 seconds while you breathe in and 8 while you breathe out.

That's a lot of Phenergan. Phenergan will keep you from v*! Is there anyone that can get you more acid pills? Or any other acid pills in your house, even if they're not the kind you typically take? Was it actual v* that you almost did or was it just acid in your throat? You won't v* up that acid, even though it's a dreadful feeling.

You will be OK. This will all pass in minutes or hours. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Please don't do it. Continue to breathe.

Default Re: Somebody help me immediately please! I'm about to die! Please reply quickl

SVS, try to relax. Suicide is never the best option. IF you vomit, and I'm not telling you that you are going to, it will be over in a few seconds and live will go on. Suicide is just... Imagine everything you love, everyone who loves you, your beautiful house, your job... You'd loose it all.

SVS, don't take any more Phenergan. One was enough to stop you from vomiting. If you keep taking them, they may make you nauseous and it wouldn't be good, would it?

I'll be on chat if you want distraction. Talking usually helps.
    Tick tock, time is passing and so is your life. Enjoy it while you can.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

STOP WITH THE PHENERGAN. You don't need anymore, seriously.
    You need to do the breathing as suggested above, and you need to understand you probably have acid reflux. You will NOT vomit. It might be uncomfortable but you will NOT vomit.

Please don't take your own life -and I say it like that so you understand this is not just about stopping yourself from vomiting. This is about ending a LIFE, the potential to be happy and to make others happy all because you have acid reflux. Imagine the sadness you will bring to others if you do this. Imagine never being able to feel anything! The good, the bad. Please don't honey, you need to realise you are important and that by taking your LIFE you are letting it win!
    Sweetheart, vomiting is not the enemy. One day I hope you understand this. But for now, I can assure you that you won't. Just try and calm down.
    PM me if you want to talk.

If you are having suicidal thoughts call this number 1-800-273-8255 immediately!!!

Thank you guys so much. I didn't vomit, but I swear I should have. Everything my body was doing was telling me that I was about to vomit. My intestines starting moving quickly, I had that feeling in the pit of your stomach... The only thing I was missing was the hypersavlitation and swallowing before vomiting. I know suicide isn't the answer but when I get that nauseated, I can't help but only think suicide.

I know how you feel. I am not suicidal, but in times of desperation it's hard not to think of suicide because it feels like the only thing that will end your suffering when you are on the verge of v.

So for me, there are times where I am melting down and I begin talking about suicide. It's not that I don't want to live. It's that I want my suffering to stop!

Of course I'm not saying that suicidal thoughts aren't serious! They totally are! But based on your last post, I am hoping you are more like me, in that you DO want to live. You just don't want to live like that, like you were at that moment... Suffering.

Hugs. I hope you're feeling better.
    ---
    Never trust a skinny cook!

I get like that too especially if I have acid issues. But that sounded like way too much phenergan. If you take too much especially on an empty stomach they will make you sick.