I'm so nervous right now. I've been sick since Sunday, with a terrible sore throat (the worst, like knives in my throat) and a barky cough. I've had my throat swabbed for strep throat and I'll hopefully get the results tomorrow. There's nothing else (no runny nose, stuffy nose, etc) and my mom said I'm feeling warm tonight. I'm really warm but I have these chill like sensations. I never get fevers but I'm pretty sure that's a typical fever symptom?

I took a nap and I've woken up feeling really weird. I can't explain it. I'm not hungry at all. I'm now making myself worse by worrying about if I'll v* or not. I'm just sipping on water and about to take an ibuprofen for the pain and also the fever.

Grr. This sucks. And I'm not allowed to stay home. I'm sicker than I've been in a long time; my mom says that I "don't need to be at home." My school nurse urged me to go home today, called my mom, told her I was burning up and was very sick (coughing every second and I basically have no voice) and my mom said she'd pick me up... after school.