Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I know this may sound stupid but please help

I went to Dave and busters tonight for my friends birthday. For those of you who don't know what it is, its a huge arcade. Well I was fine and playing games and what not, and then as we were leaving my friend told me that his girlfriend who was with us had an sv* on Monday and that her sister had it yesterday into today. Its freaking me out because our other friend who was at her house earlier was playing with my hair. And my friend also said he was feeling nauseous at the end of the night. I'm worried I was exposed because I know I touched things immediately after they did. What do you think the odds of me catching it are. I know it sounds stupid I'm just worried

Default Re: I know this may sound stupid but please help

Did you touch your face and refrain from washing your hands? If you did not touch your mouth and you washed your hands, you most likely have not been exposed. Noro is not airborne. It must be ingested. I'm sure you'll be fine. I hope you had a good time out with your friends.

I can't remember if I touched my face. I didn't think about my emet the whole time until my friend had said something. I even played the games there and ate which is something I usually don't do.

That's good! I'm sure your friends have showered and washed their hands since they were ill.