Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

This one is for the ladies....and could potentially lead to a bit of adult conversation, so all beware.

I know there have been posts about this before, but I'm a little lazy, so I'm starting it again...what type of birth control (pills or otherwise) do any of you recommend? I've been on Orthotricyclen and yasmin and both have made me extremely nauseous, so I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I've heard that the patch reduces nausea because it is not processed through the liver? Any thoughts?

Thanks to all in advance for replies!
    I\'m not completely insane; I\'m just a little bit crazy.

I find alesse to be a good one.

.I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Almost all birth control pills make me nauseous. So I started taking them at night before I go to bed and have had no problem whatsoever.

I know there are people who have had reactions to the three month injection but I love it.

It seems that people either love it or hate it and I sure you will hear both. But I get an injection of Depo-Provera every three months in my hip. Some women continue to have their period and some have light spotting and some, like me, have no period at all.

Noperiod and no cramps!

Also, I stopped the shot for a year after receiving it for 2 years and went right back on track with normal periods, though it can take up to 3 months to get back to 'normal'.

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

hi i have had microgynon 30 and eugynon thirty and im now on yasmin i have endometriosis so i have to take them continuosly like the other lady said i take mine just before i go to bed and ths seems to reduce the effects of nausea,i have also had the mini pill which apart from intermitent bledding i had less side effects from,hope this help

manda

i'm on the patch...no nasea...no remembering daily...i love it!!!!! woohoo!!!

i was on the patch and it made me SOOOOO n*. i would never recommend the patch from my experiences
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I actually think it would be harder to remember to change it once a week than to take a pill once a day. I would forget all of the time, I'm sure.

I used to take Orthotricyclen for about 7 years and had no problem at all. I just went off a couple of months ago to try for a baby, but as soon as the baby comes I am going right back on it!