Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default unsure what i am feeling....

Ok, so i am unsure what i am feeling right now. I am not necessarily feeling nausea, what i know to be nausea. This morning i woke up fine. I ate some strawberries, and a piece of toast. Then i got too hot in the shower and felt faint. So i got out and laid down for a few minutes. I felt better so got up and dressed, I felt a little feverish but it wasnt bad. I took some tylenol for the headache and feverish feeling i had, also took claritin that i have to take everyday and a grapeseed extract. Nothing out of the ordinary. My stomach was a little weak feeling from the shower i thought. I had a rice krispies treat at my sons basketball game. Then we went to lunch. I ate pretty good there and again nothing out of the ordinary. While my husband and i were out shopping i started to feel pretty ick. So i had him bring me home so i could use the bathroom. I have IBS and i normally consitpated. I went and it was normal. No D. But my stomach still feels full. It feels like i have air in my chest that needs to be burped but when i burp it doesnt change anything. I still feel full. Is this the way SV starts? Food doesnt repulse me....yet. I went downstairs and put steaks in marinade and it was ok. But the longer i was up the worse my stomach felt. I feel better laying down which is wierd considering when i think i might V i always have to sit up. Should i eat dinner or not? Could this be a SV?

Default Re: unsure what i am feeling....

Sorry you aren't feeling well. If you've been able to eat, I don't think it's a sv, especially if it has been going on all day. Every time I get a sv, I'm always sick within a couple of hours of feeling gross. It could be a minor bug that just makes you feel yucky, I've had those. Do you have a fever? A fever can make you feel pretty gross too. If you have an appetite, eat, and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thank you for your reply. I did feel better the next day. which was Sunday for me. In fact i felt great! But then this evening while i was making dinner i had some waves of nausea. I attributed them to being tired. I didnt sleep well the night before and had to get up early. So the nausea kind of subsided and i ate a couple pieces of the pizza i made. Then while i was cleaning the nausea came back, i had to get my cleaning done so i pushed through it and all of a sudden i realized i felt better, then a little while later i felt worse again. then better and now bad again. I dont know what my deal is. It feels like my stomach is full. I wonder if there is a condition out there that causes chronic unexplained nausea, that condition is probably emetaphobia huh? lol

Lol, yeah, emet will do that to you. Sorry you aren't feeling great yet, but it could be a bug. I had something 2 summers ago where I felt fine, but would feel kinda yucky every time I ate. Try to get some extra rest and maybe eat blandly for the next couple days. I doubt you will v, I think you would have by now.