Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: freaking out

driving to work this morning i got these horrendous pains..they felt sort of like period cramps but im not due for 11 days

does anybody get really bad pains like that that far in advance i have not been nauseuos or gone to the bathroom yet but i refuse to go at work anyway

could it be from ovulating

it has not come back agoan yet

i hope im not getting sick...

what do u guys think?

Back in the days i had regular periods i always got mid monthly pains from ovulating, they were not as bad as period pains and only lasted for half a day or so. Maybe this is what you have got, have you ever had them before?

i have had that but not as severe as what i had this morning i believe i am ovulating right now so i really hope thats what it is

i really hope everything is gonna be allright with that weird pain im a little nauseous

Could it have been a gas pain? Sometimes those can be so sharp and painful? Also I get what I call "precramps" up to a week or so before my period but they aren't as you have described. I never feel myself ovulate but I have friends and my Mom who say they can. I hope you feel better soon!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin