Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Has anyone ever worried about Bioweapons? :(

Just wondering, they scare me a lot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Has anyone ever worried about Bioweapons? :(

Not only worried about them, attacked by them in the military and am suffering life long illness due to them.

If I think about them, yes, & also nuclear weapons scare me as well, because I grew up during the cold war, & I was always hearing about the dreadful consequences of nuclear war on civilians, about how we were all sitting ducks waiting for the russians to drop the bomb on us.

Those are pretty scary, too. I hope if anyone ever does drop a bomb near me, it will hit dead on me. I don't want to suffer like radiation victims do. I grew up during the Cold War, to and all those hid under your desk drills. You know we like to pretend the threat of nuclear war is not as bad as it was say in the 80s, but with all the crazy countries who now have the bomb, it's probably even less safe than it was then.

I don't worry about those things at all. Maybe it's because I'm young and I didn't live through some of the horrors that other generations had to deal with. The way I look at it, worrying about something won't change the likelihood of it happening. Why worry when it doesn't do anything but make me miserable? So I rarely worry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

I'm not worried about it. It already happened. I already lived through a chemical weapons attack and suffer lifelong health problems. However, case in point, I am alive.

If I think about them, I worry, but not to the point of panic. It's one of those things that I know there is absolutely nothing I can do about, so...? It's crazy that a thing like v* will send me into a tailspin but not a bomb?! I guess because v* is an inevitable part of life and if we're lucky, won't have to endure the others.