Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not feeling well...

I am hesitant to post since my post earlier was hijacked, but I need to "talk" to people who understand.

My baby has been sick, in case you haven't seen my other threads. He hasn't been wanting to eat or drink much since Friday and had a fever Friday and part of Saturday. He had d starting Saturday and yesterday it was at it's worst. It slowed down a lot today. He did v tonight....although he was cramming food into his mouth and I think he choked.

However, now I am not feeling well. I have had d on and off the past few hours and my stomach feels queasy. Trying to relax and not jump to the place that I usually do and convince myself I have a sv.

I have been the only one changing his diapers, so I am hoping I can at least keep it contained if I do have it.

Sigh...I am so tired of this winter.

Default Re: Not feeling well...

oh honey, I am sorry. It may just be that you are truly run down. Kids v all the time if they shove too much food in their mouths and their throats can't handle it. It may be a mild sv that is causing d and just making you feel yucks.

I'd try to eat light and listen to your body. rest. and hugs hugs hugs.

I don't know what this is or if you got anything from the baby, but I so admire you taking care of the baby all by yourself to save your hubby. Hopefully, you're just really run down. Taking care of a sick baby by yourself with no breaks is really hard work, because the rest of the world doesn't stand still for a sick baby. Try to get plenty of fluids, if you can handle them and plenty of well deserved rest. You have sure earned it.

You are doing so well right now keep up the good work, mama! Hope u feel better soon..just try to stay calm, so u dont freak yourself out..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aw I hope you feel better sorry to hear about what you are going through. Try not to panic

-dina

Thanks everyone. The baby and my two other kids are in bed, so I am trying to relax in bed. It seems to be helping a little.

Sv most of the time don't cause vomiting just really bad d and nearly 60% of the time you v before the d so if you already having d and not vomited its just a mild bug it's defo not norovirus cause you would no if you had that 90% the time you always projectile v then d is the last thing don't worry yourself your fine you haven't got a severe stomach bug just keep hydrated with Gatorade or powerade to replace the electrolytes and vitamins you lose while you got d preferably caffeine free cause that will dehydrate you more sorry if this is blunt but you will feel better in a few more hours