Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My son has finally recovered

After 4 days of illness, my baby is finally better! I really think this was rotavirus. If he got this bad WITH the vaccine, I'd hate to see what it's like without!

He started with a fever on Friday and most of saturday. He wouldn't eat much and refused to drink...gagging when I'd put the bottle or sippy cup in his mouth. He started having some d on Saturday and that continued through Sunday. Yesterday, he had just a little bit of d. Last night he v, but I think he choked on something. He has choked many times without v though...so he may have just eaten too much for his tummy to handle with this sickness.

Throughout this time, I couldn't get him to drink hardly anything and he would spit up if he ate more than a little. I took him to the doctor and they said he wasn't dehydrated and would "drink if he was thirsty".

Today, no d and he is eating and drinking like a madman!

I really don't think this was noro b/c of the presentation. Rotavirus is an angry, nasty virus!

Default Re: My son has finally recovered

I'm glad he's feeling better. You did great!
    ---
    Never trust a skinny cook!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: My son has finally recovered

So glad he is feeling better!!