Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Avatar

Default Avatar

Hey everyone, I am new here. How the heck to you change your avatar?! I went to edit avatar but it doesnt let me do anything!!

Default Re: Avatar

WELCOME!! Go to Settings, at the top right corner.. the next page it takes u to, scroll down a little and look on the left. There's a list of "edit" options. One of them says EDIT AVATAR.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I tried doing that, and it just brings me to a page saying I have not specified avatar. It doesnt give me an option to add one!

ok, on that page does it also have an UPLOAD PHOTO (or FILE) button? thats what u need to click on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Unless you haven't posted/replied with 10 (I think) posts. It wouldn't let me have an avatar until then.

I am new here, but im pretty sure I have posted more than 10 times. But thanks!!

omg cat....