Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down It happened! BF just finished v*ing! Please read!

Hey to all...I haven't posted in a while because my emet has been pretty manageable, but at 5 this morning (almost an hour ago) I woke up to my BF v*ing in our bathroom! We live in a small apartment and his 5 year old is with us right now. We only have one bathroom I asked him if he was okay and he told me he thinks he just had too much to drink last night (he is very sensitive to alcohol and has gotten sick from small amounts before). He woke up with a bad headache then v*d about 3-5 times in about half an hour, and now he hasn't v*d in about half an hour. He doesn't feel the need for d* and he says he feels better and got back in bed. Does this sound like SV*?? If any of you think so please let me know because I want to make sure I can clean up the bathroom before his 5 year old needs to use it today!! I'm surprised, I was able to hear him v* rather than my usual humming with my ears plugged, and I think I love him so much I was able to focus less on my phobia and more on making sure he was okay! This gives me home for our future together when v* may be involved...

What do you guys think?? Alcohol? SV*?? If it were a SV* would he definitely v* again??

Thank you for reading!!!!!!!

ALSO (edit) he doesn't have a fever, chills, and he had an appetite last night as far as I could tell (ate a big dinner)...he also said he felt like he has in the past when alcohol has been the culprit...
    Last edited by jessica.leigh; 02-28-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Default Re: It happened! BF just finished v*ing! Please read!

It's hard to say. It very well could have been the alcohol. Either way, put on some latex gloves and if you have those dr type masks and clean the bathroom with a bleach/water solution. Keep washing your hands and encourage your bf's son to do the same.