Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well, tomorrow is my dread Dr's appoitment with my gyno. As some of you remember, I have been getting my period about 10 days early, and I just actually got it again for the second time this month. But that is not the only thing that is happening, my boyfriend found a small pea size lump on my right breast. I am going to go get that checked out too. I am very nervous. It is a small hard lump, and I know it's going to be nothing, but I can't help but think the worst. Breast cancer runs in my family, my grandmother and aunt both had it, and my mom has gotten suspicious lumps biopsed in the past. So I am very nervous. Wish me luck guys, and I will let you know how it turns out.

Michele

I hope everything turns out well for you, Michele. I'm sur eyou will be fine, but it is good to get it all checked out as soon as possible. That way, if it is anything, you caught it early enough to treat.

I kind of know how you feel. I never found a lump, but I was having htese really bad pains in my breast once. I went to the doctor and she said she could feel some tiny lumps deep down. I was scared to death! I went in and had ultrasounds done, and everything turned out fine. Who knows what it was, but it went away and never came back. But I know how you feel, it is really scary.

Good luck and keep us posted!

I hope everything turns out fine for you. I know how scary those lovely yearly visits can be. I have mine on Mon. Fun, Fun, lol!!!! Let us know what the doctor says. I have fibrocystic breasts, so mine always feel lumpy. You are getting it checked out ASAP, so that is good. Keep us posted, you will be in my thoughts.

hey good luck. ive had lumps too but the doc said it was sists. breast cancer is common, but other reasons for lumps is MUCH</span> more common. youll be alright.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Good luck. I have a lump in my breast. It is hard as a stone, but it was nothing. And your periods can be from stress, hormones ex. Don’t worry; it happened a lot with me when I was going through my divorce.

Hope your appointment goes well. I had my yearly physical last month. I found a lump when I was 16 and it was nothing. I have fibrocystic breasts so I always find lumps!

Jess

I hope everything goes ok for you Michelle. I found a small pea sized lump when i was 18 and had a biopsy and was diagnosed with a hormonal cyst. I didn't bother having it removed as it would have been more trouble than its worth. My thoughts are with you, good luck and take care.

Good luck to you! I'm sure it will turn up to be nothing....I can empathize, I have had a few abnormal paps, and have been tested for cervical cancer. Started when I was 19, and pops up every so often again (i'm 28 now). Good luck, and we are thinking of you.

Crystal
    That, which does not kill us, makes us stronger!

Well, I went to the doctor and I have to have a mammogram next Wedesday &amp; an ultrasound on my pelvis next Friday. I am still pretty nervous, I was kinda hoping that the doctor would say its nothing, and I wouldn't have to have anything else done, but...I am having the ultrasound done on my pelvis cause of my periods, I just have to stress for another week, I will keep you guys posted, thanks for your thoughts

Michele

Arent you kinda young to have a mammogram. I thought those were more for older women, and that sonograms are usually done on younger women, something about the breast tissue not being dense enough, or too dense, something like that. Please try not to stre yourself out too much during this next week, worrying about it is not going to speed up the test, or change the results, whatever they may be. Deal with things when you know something for sure, try not to dwell on the what if's. I know that is hard to do. I will be thinking about you, keep us posted.