Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm freaking out somebody please help.

Ok, so i feel this pressure on the right side of my ribcage, it feels like a finger is under my ribcage and pushing up, and my anxiety is through the roof as i'm severely emetophobic, I havnt been eating or sleeping correctly in 6 weeks now, and i ate fine today, i'm freaking out if i'm gonna v*, because i cant tell if this pressure is at my stomach too or not.

Default Re: I'm freaking out somebody please help.

Also, my throat feels a bit gaggy and i'm slightly dehydrated today, but i drank 2 bottles of water and a gatorade in the past 2 hours

It's because you're eating again. Probably gas pain. I get sharp pains in my chest/rib area when I eat. Your system is not used to the food so digestion is painful. You are okay. Feel better...try a hot bath.

It probably is gas, since we had chinese for dinner.

Sleep deprivation and inadequate nutrition will cause anyone to feel unwell. I always feel like death when I don't get enough sleep. It's awful. Good for you for eating again. Just make sure you eat enough and often.
    I wanna feel the change consume me,
    Feel the outside turning in.
    I wanna feel the metamorphosis and
    Cleansing I've endured within
    My shadow

Disclaimer: **I try and answer posts to the best of my knowledge but unfortunately, I am not a medical professional so take my advice/recommendations with a grain of salt.

Your stomach is on the left side.