Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Hello, I guess I just need some reassurance.

Hello, this morning I woke up and my stomach was a bit off, but I ate breakfast and it quickly subsided. From around nine to three in the afternoon, I was helping my mom put up some lettering at a real estate office. Just before we left, one of the employees came in with a pizza and gave us all but the whole thing to take home. After returning home and eating, my stomach felt a bit upset and I had slight n*. The n* continued until around 7 when my dad and brother suggested that we go out to eat. I was still wasn't feeling great, (and I wasn't too hungry) but I decided to go anyway. I was able to eat okay at the restaurant after the n* had subsided, and it pretty much went away while I ate. Now, we've come back home, and the nausea has returned! At first I was worried about Noro, but I don't believe the sick feeling of Noro comes and goes when you have it. (Correct?) Plus, I doubt that I would be able to eat fine with that virus.

Default Re: Hello, I guess I just need some reassurance.

Hi, I am pretty certain that you'd have been sick by now as you've been putting food in and when you've a sicky bug I think digestion stops. How are you feeling otherwise?

Thanks for the reply Mamafear. I'm feeling alright now. Most of the nausea has subsided, and I'm probably going to sleep pretty soon. I'm hoping that I won't feel sick tomorrow.

Doesn't sound like noro to me, if would've happened already. Try and relax and get some rest. Sometimes I get N if I eat stuff that's too greasy or fried. I take some ant-acid and it tends to go away. I like the nauzene tablets bc they settle your stomach as well as an anti-emet. They work within 4 mins and help with that just blah feeling in the belly. Hope you feel better, but I wouldn't worry about it being noro

Hey Spenser, how are you doing today?

Thanks sarahcox!

I'm feeling well today, I ate breakfast and my stomach seems to have settled. I'm pretty sure it might have just been that pizza yesterday.

I have pretty much given up on pizza....the last time I ate it, ugh it was bad haha....I think its one of my triggers.