Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Hi Im new here, and I dont really know how this works.

Im logan. Ive been very afraid of vomiting and feeling nauseous for as long as I can remember. I thought I was kind of alone in this fear but I saw on the internet someone saying something about emetophobia. So I looked it up and It basically explains perfectly whats always been going on with me. Its weird because Ive talked to therapists and psychiatrists about it and they never mentioned that I could have emetophobia. Maybe because I downplayed it a little haha. Anyway I just stopped talking to people about it, out of embarassment and I thought that if I stopped thinking about it it would go away but its still there. Im better than how i used to be though. I think it would be nice to meet people with the same thing

Default Re: Hi Im new here, and I dont really know how this works.

Hi Logan. Glad you're looking for ways to deal with your emetophobia! I remember the days when I thought I was the only one with this problem.

The good news is, there are plenty who have got through this and truly enjoy life.

Hi Logan, welcome to the forums! You have definitely come to the right place in regards to your emetophobia. There are plenty of people on here that know exactly what you are going through, so it is nice to know that you are not alone! There is always someone around too when you are having a mass panic and need some advice or even if you just want to vent. Happy chatting.
    "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" - Marilyn Monroe

Hi Logan, welcome! It feels a little like a second home to me now and I was going to say a major source of my support, but it is my only support. You've come to a great place!

Welcome! I was lost until i found this place....i know now that i am not alone...welcome!

welcome logan! its pretty amazing stumbling across this site, when you finally realsie that your not alone whenever you need help, just post a new thread like this one or log into the chatroom, useing this link:

http://host7.parachat.com/pchat/appl...700&height=500
    feel free to check out my tumblr; Em's Flying- laughing in the face of anxiety
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<3 <3 <3
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <3 <3 <3