My son came home from his dads tonight not feeling well. The night before he ate sushi (Godzilla roll) why someone would give this to a child is beyond me. And so my boy is complaining of a yucky feeling, a couple episodes of diarrhea, and nasty rotten egg smelling burps, and he hasn't eaten eggs in a while... So of course I get to googling and it says that it's sulphur burps.. Which are a telltale sign of a parasite or bacterial infx... So he will go to the doc tmro. I'm praying it's nothing serious. But for my own nervousness, I gave him a zofran last night, and just now since my daughter woke him up.
I guess I'm looking for support. I'm scared my baby could get sick. I wish I were a normal mother who didn't cower away when he or his sister is in need that way. I took 1 mg of Ativan, and since I was woken up my anxiety is so much worse, so I added another .5 Ativan. My son is laying back down now, hopefully will be asleep soon.
Night time is a very bad anxiety time for me ever since I was a kid. My husband isn't very supportive about my disorder, so I'm turning to you all.

A couple months ago I had a sinus infx and took an the first pill of the antibiotic with dinner. It wasn't long before I felt I'll. I took several zofran and compazine, but I couldn't help but expel the comp... So I used another one. Well they all failed me and I was sick twice. It was very very traumatic. I cleaned and sanitized everything, and then meditated in my bathroom until the meds kicked in. My point being that I had a very hard time with it. But after I felt some weird sense of triumph for a few days. But when it's your kid, there is no relief from the anxiety. It's one of the scariest things in my life. I'm a terrible mother for this.