Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Need reassurance ASAP.

I've had d* twice this AM, although it wasn't straight water, just loose. I feel dizzy and I'm burping. I was a little hungry, but I ate half a bowl of cheerios and had to stop because the 2nd d* hit. I have a bit of a headache, too.

Some background: I am on a blood pressure med (this is my second week) and it's a diuretic, so it has been giving me mild dizziness since I started it. I went out drinking Saturday night and ate a TON of fried crap on Sunday which I don't typically do because I'm watching my sodium (due to the BP).

I'm wondering if I am dehydrated? I don't know. I'm at work and I am terrified of being sick here.

Default Re: Need reassurance ASAP.

"fried crap" always goes right through me... I have a feeling that's probably what it's from. If it helps any, whenever I've had noro, it didn't just start out as 'loose' - it started out as all liquid right from the get go... so I have a feeling it's from your friend food.

HUGS... don't let the anxiety bother your stomach more than it already is - I know that's easier for me to say than do!
    ---
    Never trust a skinny cook!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I rekon it's the drinking and the fried food, fried food dosen't agree with me either and you might be a little dehydrated, drink plenty of water, i'm sure u will feel better in a couple of days

I'm kind of hungry... what kind of food should I have for lunch? I usually eat veggies/salad everyday but I'm afraid that'll be too hard on my stomach today.

If carbs don't bother you, I'd have something bland... some pasta or a baked potato? Maybe some toast if you're really iffy.
    ---
    Never trust a skinny cook!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by angela638x View Post
    I'm kind of hungry... what kind of food should I have for lunch? I usually eat veggies/salad everyday but I'm afraid that'll be too hard on my stomach today.
    Eat some fairly plain toast or some fibrous soup (something veggie tastic) with bread and some peppermint tea. Keep away from fruit juice if you have the trots . If I have a party-night I can feel squiffy for a couple of days. If I hate a rather late night in general, or a lie in past about 8:30 am I can feel dodgy all day - messing with my routine does me no good Ive had to learn. And thats probably whats up with you. When we are on high alert and stressed from the phobia I think slight upsets to our patterns affect us even more. Replenish your fluids and try and take your mind off it - try and do something that makes you laugh to relax you! Read some funny jokes on the web in your lunch time or stick some dvd on that cheers you up if youre at home. Laughing destresses and youll probably feel lots better after it, which will give you confidence your symptoms are nothing worse! Lol this jokes funny. " I went to the zoo today. There was only one dog in it. It was a shitzu" haha