Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default really weird :/ help!!

I went to be around 1:30am, then I woke back up around 3:30am because I had a dream which I can't really remember now, but I know I was violently ill in it, like projectile v*. I fell back asleep after 4:40ish and had another dream where I was out and my cousins friend put something in my drink and I was going wild. I remember feeling really dizzy, and really sick and it was tramatizing! Its now 6:15am and I feel like I've had no sleep! I'm really tired but terrified to go sleep incase those are signs y'knoww! But, I also feel so so sick, I have a really strange taste in my mouth and although my stomach doesn't hurt, it feels weird and I can't even think about food. I dunno if its maybe hunger. I recently split up with my boyfriend and then went out drinking thursday, friday and saturday. I paid for it all day yesterday and never ate a thing. And although I was feeling better, I still hardly ate today. Food is just making me feel so yuck! I could be coming down with something, a lot of people in my area have the sv*, my neighbours had it just last week and my auntie has it the now. My mum came I'm contact with all these people but she's been fine. My stepdad also had bad diarrhea on sunday, but it never came to anything. Sorry for this ridiculously long (and just ridiculous) post, its just I'm really worried! I honestly think it may happen, and it can't 'cause its my birthday tomorrow and I have plans! ): any kind words are appreciated just now

Default Re: really weird :/ help!!

It sounds to me like your body is still recovering from the effects of alcohol, in combination with not eating. The not feeling hungry could be the anxiety from the dreams you had, or that you are TOO hungry. When I get super super low blood sugar, I feel ill and don't want food at all.. and yet when I start eating I realize by the end of what I've eaten, that I was SO hungry. Can you try sipping some juice, it's quick sugar and if it's your blood sugar that'll help you feel better. You could also be pretty dehydrated from the drinking. Either way, you NEED to try to eat and drink a little something, your body is craving nutrients and likely fluids, since alcohol is so good at dehydrating!

To me kind of sounds like a mix of too much alcohol and having panic attacks during/in between sleep. It happens to me a lot, where I am mostly asleep but not quite and I have awful vomit dreams and panic while sleeping. It's really not fun! When you try to sleep again, I would suggest laying down propped up with the lights on but dim, and maybe putting on some relaxing music. Instead of trying to force yourself to go to sleep, lay there breathe. Let each body part relax into your bed. Hopefully then you will be able to sleep without the awful dreams. You probably feel so bad right now because you have had no sleep at all!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks so much for the replies! I finally started to nod off then my mum came in and woke me! So I've had an awful sleep and still feel awful, but on the brightside I never had a weird dream the third time lol. Yeah, I think you guys are right with the alcohol, I'm such a lightweight and get terrible hangovers, and when I eat I just get indigestion, but when I tried to eat yesterday it just left me feeling so sick! I'm not hungry in the slightest, but I'll make sure I eat today, I don't think I'd survive the whole day if I didn't lol. Thanks again for the advice!