Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm a ball of nerves...

One of my co-workers was on the phone with his wife this morning and I overheard him saying "when she feels better we'll...." So after he got off I went and asked how his kids were and he said his 1 1/2 year old daughter had been up all night v*. I know that people are not usually contagious until they start showing symptoms, but I'm still freaking out wondering if I caught it somehow from him. What if his daughter rubbed her germs on him and then he came and rubbed them all over work???

Also, I asked my boyfriend to pick up a sub from the grocery store today and it had tomatoes on it. Usually, I'm not freaked out by this but with everything going around...you know how it is. The tomatoes' peels kept coming off (it was like sheets of paper coming out of the sandwich and I"m obsessing that Im going to be sick from it

Default Re: I'm a ball of nerves...

Not likely that you will catch it from him. You should be fine.

I'm sure the tomatoes were ok. They often have the peels comiing off of them.