Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Well, we are definitely moving...

My husband got the offer today. I have to tell my family now. This won't go well. We moved to South Carolina several years ago and they all put me through hell about it. I'm a "terrible mother" for making my kids move, "terrible daughter" for doing this to my parents, etc.

Talk about anxiety...phew. The next few days will NOT be fun for me.

Default Re: Well, we are definitely moving...

i would hope that your family would be supportive of a move that will help your husband be a good provider for you and your family.....moving is hard and stressful and they should be helping you with the transition.

you are a good mother and i'm sure that you and your husband are making these decisions with the children's welfare in mind.......

good luck in your move......where are you going now??
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You have to do what is best for your family and not worry about what others say. With the economy the way it is now, every day is a struggle to make ends meet. Good luck with the move!

I'm sorry you've this to deal with! A move is hard enough without complications and Emet too. It's funny, but for tne briefest second, when I read you were moving, my reaction was to be sad that you wouldn't be on the forum anymore!. Glad we won't lose you although I guess you'll be on less often while you're busy moving. My thoughts are with you, please let us how it goes. Xxxxxx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Congratulations to your husband on his new job offer!
    I'm sorry that your family isn't being more supportive-it's probably more of a kneejerk reaction because they are sad you won't be nearby anymore.
    Keep us updated on all the details....good luck
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

Sorry for the inconvenience w the family but it's something you have to do to make things work for your house hold. Good luck with everything and congrats to your hubby. How mUch farther will you be from your family?