Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Worried and anxious

Hi i'm round my friends i'm staying there till tomorrow and i forgot my anti nausea tablets and i'm feeling a little worried. I have a headache and feel abit ill now i'm so scared i'm gonna v* round my friends:-(. I have a fear about v* in public places or when i'm round someones. I don't wanna eat but when my friend offers me food i can't say no because i don't want to be rude :-(
    I haven't eaten much at all in 3 days and i had breakfast and lunch today. Could that be the reason i don't feel too good? :-( today is the most i've eaten since wednesday
    Last edited by butterfly91; 03-09-2013 at 11:31 AM.

Default Re: Worried and anxious

You probably are feeling a bit queasy from eating after not eating much for a few days. Plus, your anxiety over getting sick in front of friends is fueling your n*. I know I always feel n* if I start to think about things!

I've got a headache too :-(
    Yeah i do get very anxious and sometimes get heart palpitations.
    My stomach just feels so yucky :-(
    My friends bf is bringing some chicken back and my friend is cooking it and i'm petrified about eating it. I'm trying to think up some excuse not to eat it :-(

You don't need to worry about not eating, just say you're tired, and when you're tired you lose your appetite. And try to relax, as EnglishteacherEmet said, you're probably just anxious. Hugs xx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

I will try to relax. Have eaten tea still feel a little n* think its anxiety more than anything