Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not getting better...

I have been battling this bug I caught for over a week now. I feel like I keep getting worse. I feel horrible right now. It started off with a sore throat and thought it was strept, but after about 4 days it got better and I felt like I might have got a cold. That lasted a few days then I felt ok for a couple of days. But then I woke up with an eye infection. I went to the doctor yesterday and got eye drops. I slept in too late today and woke up with my ear and head hurting. After a little while I felt a little better so I started to clean. And after a couple of hours both my ears hurt, I got a sudden headache that hurts right in the middle if my forehead and my eyes hurt, I got really dizzy and sweaty. I started to panic I don't know why I thought I had a SV. Now I feel like I have a fever but I don't know if its just my headache. I'm so tired of being ill. It's making my anxiety so high.

Default Re: Not getting better...

sorry you're still feeling bad. it doesn't sound like a sv at all. sounds like maybe a head cold or sinus infection. do you have any decongestant type med to take? like benadryl?

i've been battling a head cold for about 10 days now.....and it's decided to move down to my chest. take some tylenol for any fever and it might help with the ear pain. if the ear pain hangs around i would definitely go back to the dr .....means you have an ear infection which i know can be very painful.

hope you feel a little better tomorrow
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I took Advil sinus stuff which usually works but hasn't helped. I just got through taking an anxiety pill and Tylenol. I'm also bothered because I'm not use to wearing glasses so long. I'm use to contacts but I can't wear them because of the eye infection. I'm so anxious because I have to get a couple things at the store and I have to take some movie rentals back because I'm racking up late fees and I'm low on money in my bank account so as soon as I turn them in it'll be charged to my account and I can't keep track but I think I have 2 pending payments conning out soon. I'm sick and stressed. Not a good combo. I'm probably gonna resort to ordering pizza because I feel horrible and I really don't feel like cooking. I hate this and I really hate eating out.

Ok. My hubby said he'd cook. Thank goodness. But I still need to go out. My tummy keeps rumbling. And so does my baby's I think. I'm getting so scared. We were at my kids new woodshop class which is at someone's house and they were playing in the backyard on all the toys and jungle gym. I'm freaking out now thinking we have no idea about these people and if they have been sick. I'm starting to freak out and feel horrible from worry.