Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Benefits of grape juice?

I brought 2 cartons of grape juice this afternoon because i heard it's meant to be good for you and i've drank 1 glass of it, it tastes ok nothing special though
    What are the benefits of it?

Default Re: Benefits of grape juice?

Vitamin c for one! I love it frozen mixed half and half with water as a slushy.

It makes your system alkaline, and SVs can't get estaablishedin an alkaline environment.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

It is thought to reduce the likelihood or severity of a SV, although we have no concrete evidence to prove it, but some fairly convincing personal stories. That must be weighed against the fact that it contains a lot of sugar, so it might not be a good idea if you are diabetic, and also it's important to make sure that stuff doesn't sit on your teeth very long, I consider drinking some water or rinsing my mouth mandatory, but brushing your teeth would be even better. To me it tastes good and other than the sugar concerns it is generally healthy. It has to be the 100% concord grape juice to have the alleged benefits against noro.

the grape juice thing is just a myth.