Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default boyfriend sick...new here

Hi,

Longtime emet issues but just joined tonight. I have been up since 4am because my boyfriend is up, pacing the house. He says he has n* and "achiness" and has a trash can next to him. He's been feeling unwell for about 3 hours now. I'm losing my mind. Its times like these I just want to be a hermit or a monk, or just a single person with no friends/family!!!! Ugh ugh ugh. I shared some ice cream with him earlier before bed and kissed him goodnight. I'm screwed....and right now, I'm just lying here waiting for the dreaded sound from the other room which will take away the last bit of hope I have!!! *sigh*...

Default Re: boyfriend sick...new here

Oh sweetie, deep breaths! Have you got any alcohol swabs? If you do, you could try waving that around, and the smell will stop him being sick. Ambulance staff and medical staff use them regularly as a quick fix. Otherwise fresh air and big deep breaths(that goes for both of you. Sorry you're so scared, sending lots of antiemetic wishes your way! Hugs.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Default Re: boyfriend sick...new here

Thanks :-) He's in the shower. He's supposed to watch his four year old niece today...texted his sister at 5am saying he was sick, and his sister is bringing the kid over anyways!!!!! Craziness. I mean, I know she needs a babysitter, but seriously? So I feel bad for him. Maybe I should take the kid today and take a day off work? But then I will need to be in the house with his sick self. *sigh* today is going to be AWESOME. Off to a great start.

Thanks for the positive vibes :-)