Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help or reassurance and tips would be appreciated

I've been doing really well the last few days. But this afternoon I keep having the thought that I don't feel well. But I physically feel fine, anxious but fine. Not n* no stomach ache, nothing, not even a headache or sore throat. I've tried distracting myself with little success. I hate this anxiety.

Default Re: Help or reassurance and tips would be appreciated

Well, if you feel physically fine, tell yourself you ARE fine and you will be fine, and your nerves will abate. Sounds like you need to take up crochetting. Its rather addictive and can be done watching the telly! Youll be distracted on more levels than normal and make yourself a delightful little doily that you will never use into the bargain! If you tell yourself you are anxious you will be anxious. so decide what you DO want to be and tell yourself youre that instead. If you do it enough youll believe it and feel better. Tonight im going to tell myself Im a little bunny so I have a really nice cosy sleep. XXX