Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default my beautiful mum

i posted a while ago to say my mum had been diagnosed with lung cancer, i said i would suffer a sv every week if she could be cured, sadly she passed away in my arms last friday, i stayed at her bedside sleeping in a chair for 5 days and nights, it all put my emet into perspective, living in the hospital wasnt easy but i survived, the love of my mum was stronger than my emet, just wanted to share hope it helps someone xx

Default Re: my beautiful mum

Crazy, I am so sorry that you lost your wonderful mum. May she rest in peace and I'm so happy that her final days were spenof being cared for by her loving daughter.
    Sending you hugs and wishes for peace.......
    Jennifer
    “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

oh wow I don't know how I'd cope if that happened to me! I'm so sorry, hope you're all ok

HUGS. I hope you are doing ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I'm so sorry to hear this. ((Hugs))

i'm so sorry for your loss ((hugs))

Oh I am so very sorry about the loss of your mom. Are you doing ok? Sending big hugs.

this made me tear up... im sorry for your loss. Thats unimaginable to me. Just know she is in a better place, and u are a very good daughter!!
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

I'm so sorry. I lost my mom last year. If you need to chat, my PM box is open.

Hey Crazymama, I can't sympathise enough, you're in my prayers. What an incredible comfort it must have been to her to have been held by her girl at the time. You're incredible to have put aside your fear and to have been there so commitedly. May she be with you in spirit every time you need her. X
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

i am so very sorry for your loss......but can't imagine any more beautiful feeling than being her comfort in her last days.......you both are very blessed. i will keep you in my prayers.....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Very sorry for ur loss.

So sorry for your loss, crazymama. It must have been a great help to her to know that you were there for her. I hope you're okay xx
    Come visit my history blog:

bless you all, thankyou for all your loving/kind words its been a difficult week, we have the funeral on thurs 21st, i have visited her in the chapel of rest and she looks so beautiful/serene and totally at peace, she will be in my heart every day and i know she is close by, there is a perfume fragrance in every room i go into, RIP my wonderful mum xxx

So sorry to hear this.x

I am so sorry. That's so awesome that you could be by her side. No words can ease your pain, but I hope you feel some comfort knowing the time you spent with her was precious. She will forever live on in you

So sorry to hear of the loss of your mum.

ive prayed for u and your family & will continue to do so. Glad you are dealing with it as well as you are
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; But of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Timothy. 1:7)

I'm so sorry for your loss! You are so strong to stay by your mom till the end, I'm sure she greatly appreciated that. *hugs* you're in my thoughts and prayers.

I am very sorry for your loss!!!!

i'm so sorry about you mum! be proud of yourself that you pushed emet aside and stayed with your mum until the end. thinking of you and sending virtual hugs xxx
    feel free to check out my tumblr; Em's Flying- laughing in the face of anxiety

<3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3

Everyone is so kind, THANKYOU THANKYOU its a great comfort to have you all there, and thankyou for your prayers, its a difficult time especially because we brought her to live with us 3 1/2 years ago, my house seems so empty, but i know she is close by, you are all very kind i am overwhelmed by all the loving messages, bless you all xxxxx

So sorry for your loss. I, too, lost my mom to lung cancer 10 years ago...it was a very hard road and she was already in stage 4 when they diagnosed her. The loss is sooo painful, but it will get better. You spent so much quality time with her and you will cherish those days forever. So wonderful that you could be with her. Sadly, I could not, and some of the reason was due to this fear. I regretted it for soooo long but now realize that my mom knew, above almost everyone, all about me and wouldn't hold it against me. God Bless and take care...

Sending all my positive thoughts to you and your family. What courage you have to put aside your own feelings for your mama. She was lucky to have you.